Are you looking for Rear Tine Garden Tiller Reviews? Our experts found 35712 number of feedback online for "Rear Tine Garden Tiller" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Rear Tine Garden Tiller. On selected products for the Best Rear Tine Garden Tiller you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Rear Tine Garden Tiller
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Rear Tine Garden Tiller after analyzing 35712 reviews.
|1||EARTHQUAKE 33970 Victory Rear Tine Tiller||9.8||Check Price|
|2||CHAMPION POWER EQUIPMENT 19-Inch Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller with Self-Propelled Agricultural Tires||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Earthquake 15683 Hiller-Furrower Kit for Earthquake Rear Tine Rototillers||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Southland SRTT212 196cc 4 Stroke 18 in. Rear Tine Rotary Tiller||9.6||Check Price|
|5||Earthwise TC70001 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator||9||Check Price|
|7||EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Earthquake 12802 MC440 Mini Cultivator with 40cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine||8.6||Check Price|
|9||Earthquake 20015 Versa Front Tine Tiller Cultivator with 99cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine||8.6||Check Price|
|10||Earthwise TC70040 11-Inch 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Tiller/Cultivator||8.4||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- EARTHQUAKE 33970 Victory Rear Tine Tiller, Red
- CHAMPION POWER EQUIPMENT 19-Inch Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller with Self-Propelled Agricultural Tires...
- Earthquake 15683 Hiller-Furrower Kit for Earthquake Rear Tine Rototillers
- Southland SRTT212 196cc 4 Stroke 18 in. Rear Tine Rotary Tiller
- Earthwise TC70001 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator
- Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator,Black
- EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller, Red/Black
- Earthquake 12802 MC440 Mini Cultivator with 40cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine
- Earthquake 20015 Versa Front Tine Tiller Cultivator with 99cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine, 5 Year Warranty
- Earthwise TC70040 11-Inch 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Tiller/Cultivator, 4Ah Battery & Charger...
1. EARTHQUAKE 33970 Victory Rear Tine Tiller
- COMPACT POWER- The 212CC Viper Engine delivers incredible sod-busting power in a compact frame which makes the Victory easy to handle without sacrificing performance.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike almost every other standard rear-tine tiller, the Victory offers a solution for backing up that requires no shifting.
- HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE- With its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Victory allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
- RIGHT SIZED ADJUSTABILITY- The Victory is right-sized allowing the flexibility to use one machine to both attack new ground and maintain existing plots.
- 5-YEAR – A bronze gear drive transmission, heavy duty forged tines, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last.
- Power Source Type: Gas Powered
2. CHAMPION POWER EQUIPMENT 19-Inch Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller with Self-Propelled Agricultural Tires
- Versatile – with a 19-inch tilling width and an 8-inch tilling depth, this Tiller features dual-rotation tilling, allowing a quick switch from forward to reverse for more flexibility in the garden.
- Powerful – the cast iron, gear-driven transmission is housed in a heavy-duty cast-iron case and powered by a 212cc engine.
- Efficient – 13-inch self-propelled agricultural tires power easily over uneven terrain, allowing you to accomplish more in less time.
- Dependable – four heavy-duty 13.
- Champion support – includes 2-year limited Warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
3. Earthquake 15683 Hiller-Furrower Kit for Earthquake Rear Tine Rototillers
- VERSATILE- Compatible with Earthquake rear tine tillers (Except model #37037 and #31285) as well as Husqvarna, Southland, Powermate, Troy-Bilt and Cub Cadet rear tine tillers.
- CONVENIENT – All mounting hardware and instructions included for easy assembly
- EASY ADJUSTMENT- The hill size can be adjusted in seconds without the use of tools
- DURABLE- Built to last materials ensure quality performance for many seasons to come
- NEXT LEVEL GARDENING- Take your garden to the next level with hilling and furrowing techniques
4. Southland SRTT212 196cc 4 Stroke 18 in. Rear Tine Rotary Tiller
- 4-Cycle, 212 cc OHV engine provides the necessary strength for tilling your soil
- With a 18 tilling width, self-sharpening steel tines plow while maintaining blade edge
- 13 in. Heavy duty pneumatic tires easily maneuver through tough landscapes
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Can travel forward and in reverse, allowing for maximum mobility in a variety of conditions
5. Earthwise TC70001 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator
- Earthwise tiller with a powerful 8.5-Amp electric motor with superb run time and service life
- Corded electric tiller ideal for small to medium-sized gardens
- 4 tine cultivator long handle that can cultivate and till up to 11″ wide and 8″ deep
- Lightweight and maneuverable 11-inch cultivator with single lever switch
- Cultivator machine with a soft ergonomic grip that is an planet-friendly alternative to gas-powered lawn and garden equipment.
6. Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL: 13. 5-Amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. Wide x 8 in. Deep
- DURABLE: 6 Steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance
- EASY STORAGE: handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport
- ADJUSTABLE: 3-position wheel adjustment
7. EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller
- DUAL DIRECTION- Operate in CRT mode (counter rotating tines) to bust sod and till tough soils, then shift to SRT (standard rotating tines) to create a smooth seed bed for planting.
- FRUSTRATION FREE SHIFTING- Pioneer removes the guesswork from getting in gear with a shift positioning system that other dual direction tillers envy.
- COMPACT POWER- Designed for performance, the Pioneer uses a lighter and quieter 99cc Viper engine that is right-sized for the job reducing the weight and offering a smoother, less noisy and more balanced experience during operation.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike its competitors, Pioneer takes the “shift” out of backing up.
- AIRLESS WHEELS- Not only will the super-wide airless wheels never go flat, they have seriously aggressive lugs for clawing at the dirt for maximum traction.
8. Earthquake 12802 MC440 Mini Cultivator with 40cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine
- CONVENIENT & QUIET: Four-cycle engine requires no mixing of oil and fuel, and it runs quieter than two-cycle engines.
- STAND-UP STARTING: Start and stop comfortably from behind the handlebars without bending over.
- LONG LASTING: Superior air filter design keeps engine-damaging dirt outside of the engine.
- POWERFUL & CLEAN: 40cc 4-cycle engine delivers plenty of power in a lightweight package
- VERSATILE: 6″ or 10” Tilling Width, 8” Max Tilling Depth
9. Earthquake 20015 Versa Front Tine Tiller Cultivator with 99cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine
- VERSATILE – Tool-less removal of outer tines and shields quickly turns Versa from a tiller into a cultivator.
- EASY-TO-USE – Easy maneuverability – Light enough to turn on a dime with effortless control
- STABILITY – Lowest center of gravity available in any front tine tiller for ground-hugging stability.
- CONVENIENT AND QUIET – Smooth pull recoil for an easy start
- WARRANTY – 5-Year Limited
10. Earthwise TC70040 11-Inch 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Tiller/Cultivator
- Powerful cordless electric motor bundled with 40 volt 4.0Ah lithium-ion battery and fast charger
- Versatile cultivator ideal for any garden size, yard and flower bed; This tiller is also an effective weed control tool.
- 4 durable steel tines with convenient cutting width of 11 inches and cutting depth of 8 inches
- Convenient flip-down rear wheels so you can easily walk this tiller through your garden, yard or flower bed.
- Lightweight tiller design for effortless operation and easy transport
Rear Tine Garden Tiller Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Rear Tine Garden Tiller stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rear Tine Garden Tiller in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rear Tine Garden Tiller for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rear Tine Garden Tiller Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rear Tine Garden Tiller in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rear Tine Garden Tiller currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rear Tine Garden Tiller based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rear Tine Garden Tiller before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rear Tine Garden Tiller they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rear Tine Garden Tiller, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rear Tine Garden Tiller before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rear Tine Garden Tiller will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rear Tine Garden Tiller if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rear Tine Garden Tiller on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.