Our experts studied on 44315 reviews available online for Nakiri Knife, chose the finest ones and prepared Nakiri Knife Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Nakiri Knife from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Nakiri Knife from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Nakiri Knife
44315 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Nakiri Knife in this article.
|1||Mercer Culinary M20907 Genesis 7-Inch Nakiri Vegetable Knife||9.6||Check Price|
|2||DALSTRONG Nakiri Asian Vegetable Knife - 7" - Gladiator Series - Forged German Thyssenkrupp High-Carbon Steel - Sheath Included - NSF Certified||9.4||Check Price|
|3||DALSTRONG Nakiri Knife - 6" - Phantom Series - Japanese High-Carbon - AUS8 Steel - Pakkawood Handle - w/Sheath||9.4||Check Price|
|4||Nakiri Chef Knife 6.5 Inch - Damascus Japanese VG10 Super Steel 67 Layer High Carbon Stainless Steel by Oxford Chef||9||Check Price|
|5||Henckels CLASSIC Christopher Kimball Edition 6.5-inch Nakiri Knife||8.8||Check Price|
|6||Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Steel Blade for Swift and Easy Precision Work; Beautiful D-Shaped Ebony PakkaWood Handle||8.8||Check Price|
|7||TUO Nakiri Knife - Vegetable Cleaver Kitchen Knives - Japanese Chef Knife German X50CrMoV15 Stainless Steel - Pakkawood Handle - 6.5" - Fiery Series||8.8||Check Price|
|8||Shun Premier Nakiri Knife||8.6||Check Price|
|9||Nakiri (Usuba) Vegetable Chef Knife: Best Quality 6-Inch Japanese AUS10 67-layer high Carbon Stainless Damascus Steel Asian Vegetable Cleaver Shaped Blade W/Hammered Finish||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Nakiri Knife with Hollow Edge||8.4||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- Mercer Culinary M20907 Genesis 7-Inch Nakiri Vegetable Knife
- DALSTRONG Nakiri Asian Vegetable Knife 7" Gladiator Series Forged German Thyssenkrupp High-Carbon Steel...
- DALSTRONG Nakiri Knife 6" Phantom Series Japanese High-Carbon AUS8 Steel Pakkawood Handle w/Sheath
- Nakiri Chef Knife 6.5 Inch Damascus Japanese VG10 Super Steel 67 Layer High Carbon Stainless Steel by...
- Henckels CLASSIC Christopher Kimball Edition 6.5-inch Nakiri Knife
- Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel...
- TUO Nakiri Knife Vegetable Cleaver Kitchen Knives Japanese Chef Knife German X50CrMoV15 Stainless Steel...
- Shun Premier Nakiri Knife, 5.5 Inch Tsuchime Finished Blade, Wood Handle, TDM0742, Walnut
- Nakiri Vegetable Chef Knife: Best Quality 6-Inch Japanese AUS10 67-layer high Carbon Stainless Damascus...
- Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Nakiri Knife with Hollow Edge,
1. Mercer Culinary M20907 Genesis 7-Inch Nakiri Vegetable Knife
- Santoprene handle for comfort and safe grip, NSF certified
- High carbon forged steel from Soligen, Germany.
- Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
2. DALSTRONG Nakiri Asian Vegetable Knife – 7″ – Gladiator Series – Forged German Thyssenkrupp High-Carbon Steel – Sheath Included – NSF Certified
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 16-18 degrees per side.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel.
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE.
3. DALSTRONG Nakiri Knife – 6″ – Phantom Series – Japanese High-Carbon – AUS8 Steel – Pakkawood Handle – w/Sheath
- Powerhouse Knife.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.
4. Nakiri Chef Knife 6.5 Inch – Damascus Japanese VG10 Super Steel 67 Layer High Carbon Stainless Steel by Oxford Chef
- Looking for the Best Quality Nakiri (Usuba) Knife on Amazon? Look no Further: Made from the finest materials known to mankind, this masterpiece of the professional kitchen is forged with an authentic Japanese VG-10 “Super-Steel” cutting core to ensure flexibility and maximum edge retention without dulling or chipping.
- Geometrically Perfect and Scary Sharp: The angles of this blade represent the pinnacle of design and the accumulation of millennia of nakiri knife making evolution.
- Performance, Comfort, & Beauty: Military grade ergonomic G-10 handle is immune to cold, heat, and moisture.
- Ironclad 100% Lifetime Guarantee and Free Sharpening for life: Oxford Chef makes knives that stand the test of time and so does our commitment to you.
5. Henckels CLASSIC Christopher Kimball Edition 6.5-inch Nakiri Knife
- High quality German stainless steel
- One-piece precision-forged construction
- Professional satin-finished blade is honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-riveted handle
- Dishwasher safe – hand washing recommended
6. Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Steel Blade for Swift and Easy Precision Work; Beautiful D-Shaped Ebony PakkaWood Handle
- The Nakiri Knife is part of Shun’s Classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery; beauty, form and function are fused in this elegantly handcrafted, useful and high-performing kitchen tool.
- A traditional Japanese knife for working with vegetables and produce, the Classic Nakiri has a 6.
- Swift, sharp and clean, the Classic Nakiri is great for kitchen needs like julienning carrots, slicing tomatoes, dicing onions, chopping peppers, peeling potatoes, trimming celery or paring avocados.
- Whether it’s needed for daily salad preparation or gourmet vegetable creations, both restaurant chefs and new home cooks trust the simple push cut of the Nakiri’s straight, razor-sharp edge.
- With its PakkaWood handle grip and corrosion-resistant steel blade, the 6.
7. TUO Nakiri Knife – Vegetable Cleaver Kitchen Knives – Japanese Chef Knife German X50CrMoV15 Stainless Steel – Pakkawood Handle – 6.5″ – Fiery Series
- VERSATILE KNIFE: TUO 6.
- SUPER STEEL: Adopted German High-carbon Stainless steel, it promises you the blade won’t rust over time in most of the circumstances and easy to resharpen.
- PREMIUM PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: The full tang handle is made from our patent-pending high-density Pakkawood composite.
- WELL DESIGNED: From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood (sourced from Africa) handle to the gentle curve of the blade, this is an ergonomic full tang handle design for exceptional comfort and durability.
- TUO LIFETIME GUARANTEE: 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk-free.
8. Shun Premier Nakiri Knife
- Premier 5. 5-inch nakiri knife by shun
- Featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables
- Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as ‘tsuchime’ in japanese).
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade
- Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips.
9. Nakiri (Usuba) Vegetable Chef Knife: Best Quality 6-Inch Japanese AUS10 67-layer high Carbon Stainless Damascus Steel Asian Vegetable Cleaver Shaped Blade W/Hammered Finish
- Looking for the Best Quality Nakiri Knife on Amazon? Look no Further: Made from the finest materials known to mankind, this masterpiece of the professional kitchen is forged with an authentic Japanese AUS-10 “Super-Steel” cutting core to ensure flexibility and maximum edge retention without dulling or chipping.
- Geometrically Perfect and Scary Sharp: The angles of this blade represent the pinnacle of design and the accumulation of millennia of Nakiri knife making evolution.
- Performance, Comfort, & Beauty: Military grade ergonomic G-10 handle is immune to cold, heat, and moisture.
- Ironclad 100% Lifetime Guarantee and Free Sharpening for life: Regalia makes knives that stand the test of time and so does our commitment to you.
10. Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Nakiri Knife with Hollow Edge
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – 7″ Hallow Edge Nakiri with full tang triple riveted synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact.
- PRECISION FORGED – WÜSTHOF’s Classic Series Knives are forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC.
- KITCHEN WORKHORSE – The CLASSIC 7″ Nakiri Knife is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional cleaver, at a 10° cutting edge, and features a long straight edge.
- DURABLE – WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling.
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Nakiri Knife currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Nakiri Knife based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Nakiri Knife before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Nakiri Knife they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Nakiri Knife, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Nakiri Knife before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Nakiri Knife will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Nakiri Knife if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Nakiri Knife on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.