Our experts studied on 43118 reviews available online for Metal Pipe Cutter, chose the finest ones and prepared Metal Pipe Cutter Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Metal Pipe Cutter from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Metal Pipe Cutter from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Metal Pipe Cutter
We found 43118 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Metal Pipe Cutter and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Edward Tools Harden Pro Mini Pipe Cutter 1/8” to 7/8” - Cuts Copper||9.6||Check Price|
|2||Pipe-PRO 158M Magnetic Metal Pipe Cutting Guide||9.6||Check Price|
|3||WORKPRO Tubing Cutter, 1/8 to 1-1/8inch Tube Cutter||9.4||Check Price|
|4||EFIELD Heavy-Duty Canvas Bag/PEX Cinch Clamp Crimping Tool for SS Clamps from 3/8" to 1" with Metal Pipe Cutter 20pcs 1/2"||9.2||Check Price|
|5||Pipe Cutter [1/8" - 1 1/8"] Tube Cutter Tool for Copper Pipe||9||Check Price|
|6||QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter||8.4||Check Price|
|7||RIDGID 32975 Model 103 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter||8.4||Check Price|
|8||TOLESA Pipe Cutter Set with 3/16 to 2 inch Outer Diameter Heavy Duty Tube Cutter and Inner-Outer Reamer||8.2||Check Price|
|9||Mini Pipe & Tube Cutter (HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL GRADE) Adjustable Tubing Cutter Diameter of 3-22MM (1/8 to 7/8 Inches) - Perfect for Cutting Copper||8.2||Check Price|
|10||Spurtar Mini Pipe Cutter Tube Cutter Tool 1/8 to 1-1/8 inch for Copper Pipe Thin Stainless Steel Tubing||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- Edward Tools Harden Pro Mini Pipe Cutter 1/8” to 7/8” Cuts Copper, Aluminum, Metal Multi Use Tube...
- Pipe-PRO 158M Magnetic Metal Pipe Cutting Guide, 1-5/8 in, Steel
- WORKPRO Tubing Cutter, 1/8 to 1-1/8inch Tube Cutter, Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter for Thin Copper PVC Aluminum...
- EFIELD Heavy-Duty Canvas Bag/PEX Cinch Clamp Crimping Tool for SS Clamps from 3/8" to 1" with Metal Pipe...
- Pipe Cutter [1/8" 1 1/8"] Tube Cutter Tool for Copper Pipe, Stainless Steel Tubing, Metal, Plastic, Brass...
- QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter, 1-inch to 3-inch Steel Pipe Cutter
- RIDGID 32975 Model 103 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter, 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch Tube Cutter , Silver , Small...
- TOLESA Pipe Cutter Set with 3/16 to 2 inch Outer Diameter Heavy Duty Tube Cutter and Inner-Outer Reamer...
- Mini Pipe & Tube Cutter Perfect for Cutting Copper, Aluminum, Brass, PVC, Steel, Plastic, and More!...
- Spurtar Mini Pipe Cutter Tube Cutter Tool 1/8 to 1-1/8 inch for Copper Pipe Thin Stainless Steel Tubing...
1. Edward Tools Harden Pro Mini Pipe Cutter 1/8” to 7/8” – Cuts Copper
- Conveniently cuts aluminum, hard and soft copper, brass, plastic tubing
- Heavy duty steel blades cuts pipe and tubing between 1/8” up to 7/8”
- Versatile Use – Can also be used as a brake line cutter, arrow cutter, tubing cutter, fuel line cutter.
- Great for cutting items in tight spaces
- Lifetime Warranty – We guarantee all Edward Tools products for life
2. Pipe-PRO 158M Magnetic Metal Pipe Cutting Guide
- Includes (1) 1-5/8″ Guide
- Cuts at 45°, 90°, 22.5°, and saddle cut
- Lightweight yet durable metal construction
- Magnetic, Flexible “forever hinge”
3. WORKPRO Tubing Cutter
- Quick & Easy Cutting】WORKPRO pipe cutter is made of 9CrSi, the ultra-sharp cutting wheel features quick, easy and high-accuracy cutting.
- Extra Refinement】The deburring reamer of the pipe cutter is rust-proofed, so the cut can be polished to prevent scratches.
- Ergonomic Knob】The ergonomic knob of WORKPRO tube cutter is designed for easy adjustment, comfortable hand feelings and long time opration.
- Wide Cutting Range】With a cutting range from 1/8 inch to 1-1/8 inch, you can use the WORKPRO tubing cutter to cut thin stainless steel pipes, aluminum pipes, copper pipes, PVC pipes in household installation, plumbing repair or house construction.
- Trouble-free operation】The smooth rollers of the tube cutter can fix the pipes precisely for smoothest cutting action, energy-saving and trouble-free operation.
4. EFIELD Heavy-Duty Canvas Bag/PEX Cinch Clamp Crimping Tool for SS Clamps from 3/8″ to 1″ with Metal Pipe Cutter 20pcs 1/2″
- Ratchet and Self-releasing Mechanism Ensure a Completed Crimp
- Heavy-Duty Canvas Bag for Easy Carry and Storage
- Come With Metal Pipe Cutter and 20 PCS 1/2″, 10 PCS 3/4″ Clamps
- Work with Stainless Steel Clamps of Sizes 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ and 1″
- Directly From Famous Pex Supplier Factory
5. Pipe Cutter [1/8″ – 1 1/8″] Tube Cutter Tool for Copper Pipe
- HANDYMAN’S BEST FRIEND – Our tubing cutter is especially designed to assist plumbers, electricians & mechanics – whether it’s used as a screw cutter, copper cutter, steel cutter, brake line cutter or an exhaust cutter.
- PLACE, ADJUST AND ROTATE – Cutting copper tubing has never been easier.
- NOT JUST FOR COPPER – Our pipe cutting tool isn’t just a great copper tube cutter but also can also cut steel pipe, stainless steel tubing, aluminium piping, PVC and iron.
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES – Looking for a fantastic copper pipe cutter for tight spaces? Look no further! Our small pipe cutter fits perfectly in restricted spaces.
- EXTRA BLADE – Our mini pipe cutter also comes with an extra blade so you can cut as much steel tube as possible.
6. QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter
- Ideal for fast, clean pipe cutting by hand or power
- Features an extra-long shank that protects adjustment threads
- Extra-large handle allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Can be converted to 3-wheel cutter by replacing rollers with cutter wheel
- Pipe cutter has a 1-inch to 3-inch pipe capacity
7. RIDGID 32975 Model 103 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter
- Cuts hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing
- Specifically designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter tubing
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob provide easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
- Tubing cutter has a 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch (3 mm to 16 mm) cutting capacity
8. TOLESA Pipe Cutter Set with 3/16 to 2 inch Outer Diameter Heavy Duty Tube Cutter and Inner-Outer Reamer
- Durable Material】 TOLESA tube cutter is made of aluminum alloy and wear-resistant steel blades, and cuts on tubing from 3/16 to 2-inch.
- Precise Cutting】 TOLESA pipe cutter uses 6 individual bearings design so that increases speed and keeps precise rolling control to make cut smoother and more accurate in pipe cutting.
- Various Applictions】 Heavy duty tube cutter applies for hard material like Aluminum, Copper, and Thin Stainless Steel Tube from 1/8 to 2-inch.
- Perfect Set】 The set incluedes a heavy duty tube cutter and an inner-outer reamer.
- Sturdy Reamer】 Pipe reamer has 3/16 to 1-5/16 inch outside diameter capacity.
9. Mini Pipe & Tube Cutter (HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL GRADE) Adjustable Tubing Cutter Diameter of 3-22MM (1/8 to 7/8 Inches) – Perfect for Cutting Copper
- Lightweight & Incredibly Strong – Durable aluminum alloy body with strong cutting jaws
- Cuts The Most Common Pipe Sizes – Reduces down from 1/8in (3mm) to 7/8in (22mm) and everything in-between!.
- Heavy Duty Twist Knob – Industrial strength metal knob, can easily be twisted with gloves or in wet/cold conditions.
- Perfect For Cutting All Types Of Piping & Tubing – Including copper, brass, metal, plastic, PVC, stainless steel, and more!.
- 100% Manufacturer Money Back Guarantee – Tarvol guarantees all of It’s products and tools for life!.
10. Spurtar Mini Pipe Cutter Tube Cutter Tool 1/8 to 1-1/8 inch for Copper Pipe Thin Stainless Steel Tubing
- Mainly used for cutting of soft and hard copper, aluminum, brass, plastic tubes, thin-walled stainless steel pipes and other thin pipes or tubes.
- Toolwiz Pipe Cutter is a Must have Steel Cutting tool for every plumbers, electricians, vehicle mechanics, homeworkers for hobby or proffesional work.
- The tube cutter has a sturdy, lightweight slide, wheel housing and large knurled screw knob for easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
- Metal pipe cutting tool with adjustable cutting capacity range between 3mm to 28mm (1/8 inch to 1-1/8 inch).
- Anti-scratch electrostatic powder coating reduces the effects of static electricity during use, resistant to corrosion and rust.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Metal Pipe Cutter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Metal Pipe Cutter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Metal Pipe Cutter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Metal Pipe Cutter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Metal Pipe Cutter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Metal Pipe Cutter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Metal Pipe Cutter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Metal Pipe Cutter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Metal Pipe Cutter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.