Our experts studied on 41949 reviews available online for Mono Block Amps, chose the finest ones and prepared Mono Block Amps Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Mono Block Amps from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Mono Block Amps from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Mono Block Amps
41949 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Mono Block Amps. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Blaupunkt AMP1500M High-End 1500 Watts Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier/Amp +Remote||9.8||Check Price|
|2||BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series||9.8||Check Price|
|3||POWERZONE Subwoofer Class D Monoblock Amp (3,000 Watts)||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Blaupunkt 1500W 1-Channel, Monoblock Amplifier||9.2||Check Price|
|5||Rockford Fosgate R250X1 Prime 1-Channel Mono Block Amplifier||8.8||Check Price|
|6||1000W Monoblock Amplifier Class D Amp Car Audio Bass Knob Audiopipe APMN-1300||8.8||Check Price|
|7||MTX TNP212D2 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS Dual Loaded 1200-Watt Car Subwoofer Enclosure Audio with Sub Box||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control||8.6||Check Price|
|9||Hifonics ZXX-1200.1D Zeus Mono Channel Car Audio Amplifier (Silver) – Class D Amp||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Kicker 46CXA8001 Car Audio Class D Amp Mono 1600W Peak Sub Amplifier CXA800.1||8.4||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- Blaupunkt AMP1500M High-End 1500 Watts Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier/Amp +Remote
- BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier Phantom Series, 1600 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8...
- POWERZONE Subwoofer Class D Monoblock Amp 3,000 Watts
- Blaupunkt 1500W 1-Channel, Monoblock Amplifier
- Rockford Fosgate R250X1 Prime 1-Channel Mono Block Amplifier
- 1000W Monoblock Amplifier Class D Amp Car Audio Bass Knob Audiopipe APMN-1300
- MTX TNP212D2 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS Dual Loaded 1200-Watt Car Subwoofer Enclosure Audio with Sub Box, Mono...
- Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 1200W
- Hifonics ZXX-1200.1D Zeus Mono Channel Car Audio Amplifier Class D Amp, 1200-Watt, Aluminum Heat Sink...
- Kicker 46CXA8001 Car Audio Class D Amp Mono 1600W Peak Sub Amplifier CXA800.1
1. Blaupunkt AMP1500M High-End 1500 Watts Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier/Amp +Remote
- High-End 1500 Watts Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier/Amp +Remote Car Audio Mono-channel Amplifier / Amplifier Class: AB.
- Max power output: 1500 watts / RMS Output Power Rating: 4 ohms: 120 watts x 1 channel / 2 ohms: 200 watts x 1 channel / Frequency Response: 10Hz – 30kHz.
- Signal-To- Noise Ratio: >96 dB / Voltage Supply: 11 – 16V DC / Gain Adjust: 200mV-8V
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% / RCA Input: 2-channel / Fuse: 30A x 1
- Crossover Frequency: 40Hz – 250Hz / Crossover Slope (dB/oct): 12dB/oct
2. BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series
- Power – 800 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms 400 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms 1600 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers but also your subwoofers.
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal.
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry.
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier.
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s).
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels.
- Specs – Dimensions 14” x 10 3” x 2 3” Weight 9 lbs
- BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer so long as the purchase is made through We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality.
3. POWERZONE Subwoofer Class D Monoblock Amp (3,000 Watts)
- 3, 000 watts x 1 @ 1 ohm
- 1, 500 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 750 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 0 to 12 dB bass boost
- Red heat sink elements
4. Blaupunkt 1500W 1-Channel
- 1500W Maximum Power Monoblock Amplifier
- Optimized 563-watt RMS and a max output power of 1500 watts, you can give your music a huge boost in power that will have you and your passengers partying while on the road.
- Compactly built so this amplifier can fit perfectly into any trunk
5. Rockford Fosgate R250X1 Prime 1-Channel Mono Block Amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Works with factory installed & aftermarket source units
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
6. 1000W Monoblock Amplifier Class D Amp Car Audio Bass Knob Audiopipe APMN-1300
- Monoblock 1000W RMS
- Bass Boost: 0dB – 12dB ; Bass Boost Frequency: 30Hz -80Hz
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 180Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >70dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V – 5V
7. MTX TNP212D2 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS Dual Loaded 1200-Watt Car Subwoofer Enclosure Audio with Sub Box
- ADD BASS: Add some bass to your car with the MTX 2 x 12 subwoofer Party Pack; The enclosure designs delivers bass that exceeds expectation; Each subwoofer can handle 200-watts RMS power (400-watts RMS for entire enclosure).
- HIGH QUAILITY: Enclosure is constructed with extra strength 5/8 inch medium density fiberboard to ensure the enclosure contains low frequency sound waves generated by subwoofer without problem.
- MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER: Includes a 250-watt mono block amplifier that easily connects to any source, including factory radios; Designed for use with TNE212D enclosure.
- AMPLIFIER INSTALLATION KIT: Features a 20 foot 8 gauge red power cable, competition high quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8 gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, a 20 foot high performance RCA interconnect, 30 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4 inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 ring terminal, a 5/16 inch ring terminal, and a 1/4 inch ring terminal.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Subwoofer enclosure: Max power: 1200 watt; RMS power: 600 watt; Single 4 ohm voice coils per sub (pre wired down to 2 ohm load); Frequency response : 37 150Hz; Dimensions (HxWxD) : 13.
8. Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow.
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Highly Efficient Heatsink Design allows for Maximum Reliability & Performance
9. Hifonics ZXX-1200.1D Zeus Mono Channel Car Audio Amplifier (Silver) – Class D Amp
- CLASS D AMPLIFIER – Class D topology ensures high efficiency with big power and a small footprint.
- BUILT FOR POWERFUL SOUND – Minimize heat generation with the PWM MOSFET power supply providing stability through the PC board.
- MADE TO LAST – Low noise preamplifier generates maximum low voltage signal from source unit, minimizing distortion.
- HIGH QUALITY CONNECTIONS – RCA outputs and a daisy chain multiple amplifier build eliminates additional signal cables from the source unit.
- CLASSIC HIFONICS LOOK – The ZXX Series maintains the classic feel of Hifonics amplifiers and include an illuminated logo on the front of the amplifier.
10. Kicker 46CXA8001 Car Audio Class D Amp Mono 1600W Peak Sub Amplifier CXA800.1
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mono Block Amps currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mono Block Amps based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mono Block Amps before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mono Block Amps they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mono Block Amps, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mono Block Amps before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mono Block Amps will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mono Block Amps if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mono Block Amps on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.