You can trust our selection for 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 60285 reviews for 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw.
Comparison Chart for Best 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw
60285 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Makita XSL02Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 7-1/2" Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Check Price|
|4||CRAFTSMAN V20 7-1/4-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Kit||9.6||Check Price|
|5||Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Freud 8-1/2"x 48T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade (LU91M008)||9.2||Check Price|
|7||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.8||Check Price|
|8||Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.6||Check Price|
|9||DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw||8.6||Check Price|
|10||Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Blue
- Makita XSL02Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 7-1/2" Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw, Tool Only...
- Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 8-1/2-Inch Blade, Laser Marker, LED Light, 9.5 Amp Motor, Adjustable...
- CRAFTSMAN V20 7-1/4-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Kit, Cordless CMCS714M1
- Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw
- Freud 8-1/2"x 48T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade LU91M008
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with...
- DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw, Tool Only, Cordless DCS361B
- Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
1. BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of tool for quick and easy adjustments without reaching behind the saw.
- SUPPORTIVE: The miter saw provides an integrated expanding base extensions that expands up to 29-Inches left to right for additional work-piece support.
- CONVENIENT: Features a miter detent override, an intuitive, easy to access thumb-actuated override as well as a clear lower guard for an unobstructed view of the saw in action.
- PORTABLE: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1 4 in.
- PORTABLE: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1 4 in.
2. Makita XSL02Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 7-1/2″ Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Powerful BL Motor delivers 5,700 RPM for fast cutting
- Weighs only 28.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for easy portability
- Large dimensional lumber cutting capacity: 2″ x 12″ at 90Degree and 2″ x 8″ at 45Degree
- 4-Steel Rail Sliding System increases rigidity to produce superior cuts
- 5,700 RPM for fast cutting, automatic speed change adjusts cutting speed and torque
3. Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- Fully adjustable LED work light illuminates the table from any angle for bright visibility
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the left and right
- Precise compound cuts with 48 degree bevel angle left and 5 degree bevel angle right
4. CRAFTSMAN V20 7-1/4-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Kit
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 3,800 RPM motor of CRAFTSMAN miter saw is made for cutting 2X dimensional lumber, hardwoods, baseboard and trim with ease.
- SLIDE CAPABILITIES: The mitre saw has 8-inch cross cut at 90-degree and 5-1/2-inch cross cut at 45 degree.
- ADDED CAPACITY: The sliding miter saw cuts 3-5/8-inch nested crowns and 3-1/2-inch baseboards vertically.
- ACCURACY AND VISIBILITY: LED cut line positioning system
- QUICK AND ACCRUATE: 9 casted miter detent stops for adjustments
- SINGLE CHARGE: Makes up to 585 cuts in 3-1/4-inch MDF baseboard** on a single charge
- PORTABILITY: Lightweight design with side carry handles
5. Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw
- Not battery powered, 120v AC.
- Lightweight (under 23 lbs) for easy transport from storage to work location
- Miter cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 9 positive stops at the most used degrees
- Tool-less adjustable upfront mounted laser guide system projects accurate pre-cutting line for precise alignment.
- Powerful 10.0 Amp ball bearing motor, delivers up to 5,000 RPM for accurate cuts.
6. Freud 8-1/2″x 48T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade (LU91M008)
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Negative Hook Angles minimizes climbing for better control
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
7. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
8. Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2″ COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Weighs only 14.6 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for easy portability
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery delivers the power and performance of a corded miter saw without leaving the 18V LXT platform (battery not included).
- Lxt technology delivers up to 270 cuts per charge in 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ baseboard using one 6.
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
9. DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility.
- Capacity to cup 3 5/8 in. nested crown and 3 1/2 in. base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy.
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
10. Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Compact and Lightweight Design for Job Site Portability
- Powerful 10.5 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 5,000 RPM
- Miters 0-50 Degrees left & 0-60 Degrees right, with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.
- Compact and lightweight (31.1 lbs.) for job site portability
- Cuts up to 12″ at 90Degrees and 8-1/2″ at 45Degrees
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 8 1 2 Sliding Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.