You can trust our selection for 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 52988 reviews for 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade.
Comparison Chart for Best 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade
Our team scanned 52988 reviews before putting any suggestions for the 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade in this article.
|1||Luckyway 2-Pack 7-1/4 Inch 24T&60T with 5/8 Inch Arbor TCT Circular Saw Blade for Cutting Wood||9.6||Check Price|
|2||Makita B-61656 7-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Circular Saw Blade||9.4||Check Price|
|3||IRWIN Tools Classic Series Steel Corded Circular Saw Blade||9.4||Check Price|
|4||Freud D0704DH Diablo 7-1/4"x4T PCD Tip TCG Hardie Fiber Cement Saw Bld||9.4||Check Price|
|5||GoYonder 7 1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade 60 Tooth TCT Carbide 7.25 Inch Saw Blades with 5/8 Inch Arbor for Cutting Wood||9.4||Check Price|
|6||IVY Classic 35050 Swift Cut 7-1/4"128 Tooth Aluminum & Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8" Diamond Knockout Arbor||9.2||Check Price|
|7||Whirlwind USA MGSB 7 1/4 Inch 60 Teeth Circular Saw Blade for Wood||9||Check Price|
|8||COMOWARE Circular Saw Blades 7 1/4 inch - 40 Tooth ATB||8.6||Check Price|
|9||Overpeak 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade Carbide Ultra Finish Saw Blades with 5/8 Inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Makita A-94530-10 7-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Coated Circular Saw Blade||8.4||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- Luckyway 2-Pack 7-1/4 Inch 24T&60T with 5/8 Inch Arbor TCT Circular Saw Blade for Cutting Wood
- Makita B-61656 7-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Circular Saw Blade, Framing
- IRWIN Tools Classic Series Steel Corded Circular Saw Blade, 7 1/4-inch, 140T, .087-inch Kerf 11440
- Freud D0704DH Diablo 7-1/4"x4T PCD Tip TCG Hardie Fiber Cement Saw Bld,5/8 Arbor
- GoYonder 7 1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade 60 Tooth TCT Carbide 7.25 Inch Saw Blades with 5/8 Inch Arbor for...
- IVY Classic 35050 Swift Cut 7-1/4"128 Tooth Aluminum & Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8" Diamond...
- Whirlwind USA MGSB 7 1/4 Inch 60 Teeth Circular Saw Blade for Wood,Carbide Cordless Miter/Table Saw Blade,7/8-5/8"...
- COMOWARE Circular Saw Blades 7 1/4 inch 40 Tooth ATB, Premium Tip, Anti-Vibration with 5/8 inch Arbor...
- Overpeak 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade Carbide Ultra Finish Saw Blades with 5/8 Inch Arbor and PermaShield...
- Makita A-94530-10 7-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Coated Circular Saw Blade, Framing, 10/pk, Black
1. Luckyway 2-Pack 7-1/4 Inch 24T&60T with 5/8 Inch Arbor TCT Circular Saw Blade for Cutting Wood
- DIMENSIONS – Includes 1pc 7-1/4*5/8*24T & 1pc 7-1/4*5/8*60T TCT saw blade.
- APPLICATION – Ideal for cross-cutting softwood, hardwood, plywood, chipboard, multi-board, panels, MDF,plated&counted-plated panels, laminated&Bi-laminate plastic, and FRP.
- MATERIAL – Fully hardened steel blade body – delivers accuracy and resists bending and deflection for true cuts.
- FEATURES – Incorporates an ATB (Alternating Top Bevel) offset tooth design, The angle of the tooth scores the surface of the wood in advance of the cut, cleanly cutting the wood fibers before the following teeth remove the chip.
- Tungsten carbide teeth(TCT) provide excellent wear and heat resistance.
2. Makita B-61656 7-1/4″ 24T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Circular Saw Blade
- Up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 70% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-Thin 0.057″ kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
3. IRWIN Tools Classic Series Steel Corded Circular Saw Blade
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts.
- Corrosion-resistant coating helps prevent rusting. Heavy-gauge high-carbon steel for extended life.
- Features a 5/8-Inch Universal Arbor.
- 140 teeth per inch tooth count cuts smoothest and is ideal for cutting plywood, OSB, veneer, or plastic.
4. Freud D0704DH Diablo 7-1/4″x4T PCD Tip TCG Hardie Fiber Cement Saw Bld
- The product is 7-1/4x4T Cement Blade
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades, Imported.
5. GoYonder 7 1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade 60 Tooth TCT Carbide 7.25 Inch Saw Blades with 5/8 Inch Arbor for Cutting Wood
- High quality 】 — Fully hardened steel blade body and Tungsten carbide teeth specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance ，wear resistant and durable in use.
- Perfect Size】 — GoYonder 7 1/4 circular saw blade with a 5/8″ arbor design is suitable for most popular saws.
- Multipurpose】Suitable for cutting softwoods, hardwoods, plywood, decking, and wood composites.
- Fast cutting &Durable】Thin kerf for the fast and smooth cutting action.
- Safety&Package】Package included: 1 x circular saw blade.
6. IVY Classic 35050 Swift Cut 7-1/4″128 Tooth Aluminum & Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8″ Diamond Knockout Arbor
- Steel blade designed for cutting light gauge aluminum, plastic and vinyl siding up to 1/8″ thick.
- CAUTION: BLADE MUST ROTATE IN DIRECTION OF ARROWS.
- High carbon alloy-steel blade.
- Expansion slots reduce heat build-up and eliminate warping
- Arbor: 5/8″ diamond knockout
7. Whirlwind USA MGSB 7 1/4 Inch 60 Teeth Circular Saw Blade for Wood
- High quality and professional grade for ripping and crosscu tting of thick hardwood to 3-1/2″ thick and softwood to 1″ thick.
- The blades can be used on Circular Saws, Table Saws, Miter Saws, Hand Saws and Chop Saws.
- Ideal for cutting hardwood, softwood, exotic wood and abrasive wood.
- Thin kerf allwos a smooth finish with minimum waste.
- 1.2 mm thin kerf design. 5/8″ Arbor.
8. COMOWARE Circular Saw Blades 7 1/4 inch – 40 Tooth ATB
- UNIQUE DESIGN: PREMIUM TIP, ANTI-VIBRATION DESIGN, LARGE TEETH.
- HIGH QUALITY CARBIDE MATERIAL: Provide the best cutting experience, with good cutting performance.
- WIDELY USE: The 7-1/4″ saw blade has a 5/8″ diamond arbor which fits into both round and diamond hole blade machine and maintains the stability when in use.
- Excellent ATB Style: The ATB style which adds the cutting speed and durability.
- USE GUIDE: The equipment should be equipped with safety protection device.
9. Overpeak 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade Carbide Ultra Finish Saw Blades with 5/8 Inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating
- Material – OVERPEAK saw blades made of tougher tungsten carbide for up to 5x longer cutting life than other saw blades.
- Alternate-Top Bevel Teeth – The 7-1/4 inch saw blade with unique tooth design provides straight cuts and cutting smoother.
- Low Noise & Cutting Stable – 4 Laser cut expansion slots and 4 Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration, keeping it cool and reducing blade warp.
- Non-stick permashield coating – Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer saw blade life.
- General Usage – The Overpeak 7-1/4 inch carbide blade is 40 tooth and suitable for cutting wood, ripping wood, crosscuts wood, plywood, and laminate.
10. Makita A-94530-10 7-1/4″ 24T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Ultra-coated blades provide reduced pitch build-up
- M shaped tooth has two cutting points to provide the speed of 24 tooth with the finish of 48 tooth
- High grade C-3, fine-grain Tungsten carbide tips for longer durability
- Greater wear area and more cutting tips increase the life up to 2X more than a traditional framing blade.
- Exclusive dual-beveled tooth face has two 10° angles
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 7 1 4 Circular Saw Blade on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.