Multiple types of chainsaws are available in the market. And each of the chainsaws is made for different kinds of jobs.
But those who do heavy-duty jobs, like limbing and bucking trees, cutting firewood, and whatnot, definitely can not work with small chainsaws. If you are here reading this guide now, then we know that you are looking for the best 20-inch chainsaw for yourself. We are here with the six best 20-inch chainsaws that you are going to love.
Each of the six 20 inch chainsaws is a unique and great quality chainsaw, known as high-performance chainsaws, has an ergonomic design, great engine life, lower fuel consumption, robust engine, chain guard, three-tier gasoline filter, adjustable automatic oiler, tool shed, maximum control, reliable tool, electric chainsaws, light chainsaw, gas chainsaws, and whatnot.
These six are best and different from the other saws in the market, these are capable chainsaws, with chain compartments and combi tools with powerful engines. As we know that tracking which chainsaw to purchase is tough, that is why we are here with in-depth research and analyzed best chainsaw reviews.
Top 6 Best 20 Inch Chainsaw that You Should Choose
However, it’s a tough game for many people to choose the right chainsaw. So, in this section, you’ll know about some of the best 20-inch chainsaws available in the market.
The following six best 20-inch chainsaws are-
- Husqvarna 20 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
- Poulan Pro 20 in. 50cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
- ECHO 20 in. Timber Wolf 59.8 cc Gas
- OppsDecor XP2300 58cc Gas Powered 20 Inch 2 Stroke Chainsaw
- Himimi Cordless Chainsaw, Pro 20-Inch 58cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Chain Saw
- COOCHEER Chainsaw 62CC 20″ Powerful Gas Chainsaw
The cutting power of these six chainsaws is great, felling trees with these are easy.
Husqvarna 20 inch chainsaw Gas Powered
When it comes to the best 20-inch chainsaw list, not mentioning the Husqvarna chainsaw will be such a disgrace!
Landowners and homeowners or anyone who needs a high-powered, heavy-duty chainsaw, Husqvarna is the chainsaw they should choose. This chainsaw is the most durable and robust because of its three pieces of crankshaft engine.
The Husqvarna chainsaw is lighter in weight than other chainsaws, making it very easy to carry anywhere. The chainsaw does not create much vibration because of its low vibration technology.
The handles are wrapped with rubber, which makes them easy to hold for the user. The X-Torq technology helps the chainsaw not burn the fuel, as this feature improves the fuel economy, which lowers the emissions. This feature allows separating the clean air from the air and the mixture of fuel.
Because of its unique centrifugal air cleaning system, Husqvarna’s 20-inch chainsaw can reduce particles and dust before entering the air filter. This chainsaw is not risky while in use because of the handguard and chain brake features, which will help you kickback. The chainsaw operates very smoothly and is full of both power and quality.
- The LowVib technology reduces the vibrations that can be felt in the handles of the chainsaw.
- The dimension of the chainsaw is 20 x 9.5 x 41 inches.
- The power source is the gas of the Husqvarna chainsaw.
- 3.50 horsepower in the chainsaw.
- The weight of the Husqvarna chainsaw is 12.8 pounds.
- The chainsaw has an automatic chain oiler.
- And the engine displacement is 60.3cc.
- Great durability and strength, can work without any breaks.
- The oiler is adjustable in the chainsaw.
- The chainsaw has a side-mounted chain system, which will help chainsaw users a lot.
- The standard warranty of the chainsaw is 2 years, but you can extend it to 4 years by purchasing three bottles of Husqvarna pre-mixed fuel when you buy it.
- The anti vibration system is just the best feature ever.
Poulan Pro 20 inch 50cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
The Poulan Pro chainsaw is known as a medium-duty chainsaw that is suitable or perfect for everyday use. With it, you can perfectly cut wood, clear logs, and lop limbs. If you properly maintain it, then the chainsaw will give you quality service.
This chainsaw can do any task, let that be from hard tasks to extremely hard jobs. The Poulan Pro’s OxyPower design of the engine lowers fuel consumption and emissions.
The Poulan Pro chainsaw has powerful 2 stroke engines or 50cc dual motors. And one does not have to pull the cord with much effort because of the Effortless Pull-Start System[EPS].
The low vibration handle of the chainsaw makes it stress-free for the user. The chainsaw is built with clean air technology or what we can also call an air filter. This Poulan Pro gas-powered chainsaw is not recommended for extreme tree limbing, or else you might face issues with the chainsaw.
You might notice that most of the features and specialties are the same with Husqvarna chainsaws because they make Poulan Pro. It is heavier than the Husqvarna chainsaw, but rather than this, the rest of the features are similar to the Husqvarna chainsaw.
- The Poulan Pro chainsaw is highly versatile.
- The dimensions of the chainsaw are 12 x 16 x 11.8 inches.
- And the weight of the Poulan Pro is 17 pounds.
- The bar length is 20 inches.
- The chain pitch is 0.375ga, and the filter material is mesh.
- Fuel tank capacity is 14.4oz.
- No vibration technology.
- Great air filter system.
- The chain brake system is there for protection against the kickback.
- The visible fuel gauge window can check fuel level.
- Auto chain oiler is available in the chainsaw.
- 2 years warranty but can be extended by buying Poulan pre-mixed fuel in two bottles while purchasing it.
- Very effortless pull starting system.
- This chainsaw has oxypower engine technology.
Echo 20 inch chainsaw Timber Wolf 59.8 cc Gas Powered
If you have been looking for a heavy-duty 20 inch chainsaw, Echo is the right chainsaw for you. This chainsaw comes with a 59.8cc gas-powered engine and auto chain oiler, making it robust. Or we can also say it serves more than enough power.
Moreover, the fuel tank can be seen from outside, which is a big help for the users to know when to add fuel. The Echo chainsaw only needs two to three pulls to turn on the engine because of the decompression valve and the digital ignition of the chainsaw. And this chainsaw also comes with a safety valve throttle switch.
The air cleaning system is known as Echo’s G-force here. Moreover, this chainsaw has multiple safety features, which makes it different. And, to avoid kickback, the Echo 20 inch chainsaw comes with a dual-post chain brake. It is a great chainsaw because the chain catcher and bar tip will prevent you from getting injured.
This Echo chainsaw can easily be called a professional chainsaw and also a powerful chainsaw. Reduced fuel consumption is one of the features, an automatic oiling system is there, plus an automatic chain oiler is available.
- The decompression valve makes it very easy to start and use.
- The dimension of the Echo chainsaw is 20 x 13 x 11 inches.
- The Echo is a gas-powered chainsaw.
- The weight of the item is 0.01 ounces only.
- An anti-vibration handle is available in the chainsaw.
- Adjustable automatic oiling system.
- Gas Fuel Tank Capacity is about 21.8 oz.
- And the Engine Displacement is 59.8cc.
- Strong and high quality chain.
- Best for firewood cutting.
- The rear handle configuration is amazing.
OppsDecor XP2300 58cc 20 Inch Gas Powered Chainsaw
The next 20 inch chainsaw we will talk about is the OppsDecor XP2300, 58cc gas-powered chainsaw. There are 2 stroke-hand engines.
This chainsaw is known to be the best for quite a few reasons, such as the anti-vibration system, durability, and incredible safety features.
The OppsDecor chainsaw is available in different colors, which is interesting. The 58cc engine will help you to cut tough woods very easily.
Low fuel consumption features make it so ergonomic, and certainly, all kinds of safety features are also available in the chainsaw.
- OppsDecor chainsaw comes with anti-vibration handles.
- Materials of OppsDecor chainsaw are aluminium, alloy, and plastic.
- The colors available on the chainsaw are orange, red, and green.
- The fuel tank capacity is 550ml.
- The oil tank capacity is 260ml.
- The idling speed is 2800-3000 rpm.
- The size of the bar is 50.8 x 9cm/ 20 x3.5 inch.
- The maximum speed of the chain is 50 m/s.
- The maximum length of cutting is 48cm/18.7inc.
- The maximum Engine Power of the chainsaw is 2.5km/8500r/min.
- The dimensions of this chainsaw is 90 x 26 x 28 cm/ 35.4 x 10.2 x 11.0 inch.
- Powerful engine; thus, Ideal for small and large-scale applications
- Air filter system to improve the durability of the OppsDecor chainsaw.
- And it comes with the tool kit.
- This chainsaw ensures that safety is first before anything else.
- The price of this chainsaw is reasonable.
- Best for heavy-duty tasks.
Himimi Cordless Chainsaw Pro 20-Inch 58cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered
The Himimi Cordless chainsaw has an easy-to-pull force system. And the advanced engine technology helps low fuel consumption, few emissions, and savings of time and money.
This chainsaw can slice through pretty much anything. There is a superb air filtration system incorporated into the Himimi Pro Chainsaw that lessens the fuel utilization and broadens the existence of the air filtration unit. It comes furnished with numerous extraordinary provisions, for example, a magnificent 58CC 2-cycle motor that conveys a huge measure of force and an amazingly ergonomic plan, just like the Quick Start innovation that makes it simple to pull and catalyze this chainsaw.
It is a completely tool-free access chainsaw. No other tools are needed to operate this.
Himimi Cordless Chainsaw can make your life simpler, regardless of whether you perform light-responsibility and cleanup undertakings or hardcore assignments like pruning, tree limbing, kindling creation, and kicking. More than that, it is additionally unimaginably simple to utilize, move, and handle. Without hardly lifting a finger, you can cut up anything and everything you could want, and it will not give any problem, battle, or strain. Because of the anti-vibration equipment, it’s kind with the wrists, and it handles magnificently!
- The chainsaw has impressive power and manoeuvrability.
- It has a great air filtration system.
- The long-lasting pull mechanism is truly effective.
- Moreover, the effortless no-tools-necessary maintenance makes the chainsaw so unique from others.
COOCHEER Chainsaw 62CC 20″ Powerful Gas Chainsaw
This solid and incredible chainsaw accompanies two chains, a toolbox, and a bag. The 62 CC COOCHEER chainsaw is extremely unbelievable to chop down any tree and cut any piece of wood. Alongside the 3.5 HP engine, the two-cycle motor can create weighty power and withstand more pressure than some other chainsaws.
Different chainsaws in the market are incredibly fuel-burning-through. Though the uplifting news is, this COOCHEER chainsaw is very eco-friendly. It devours 20% less fuel.
The two chains that accompany this COOCHEER 2 Stroke Chainsaw are of outstanding quality. They are more than multiple times more grounded and solid contrasted with the accessible ones. Also, one more beneficial thing about this COOCHEER Gasoline-Powered Chainsaw is, it’s just 15.4 pounds in weight. That implies you can take it anyplace you need. Additionally, the 20-inch guide bar is productive to cut long articles.
Presently how about we come to convenience. First of all, we should discuss the handle. The handle is against slip. So when you’re utilizing it, it will not sneak away from your hand. The handles are rubber padded. So you’ll get a tight grasp.
We should discuss the motor at this point. The motor speed is around 8500 Revolutions each moment. This superfast motor limit is passed the level to cut trees or wooden articles. Furthermore, for your data, the fuel limit of this chainsaw is 550 mL. So you don’t need to refuel it now and then.
- The dimensions of this chainsaw are 35.04 x 10.63 x 9.06 inches.
- The horsepower is 3.5.
- The chainsaw is made of ergonomic design.
- The safety valve throttle switch protects against accidental starts of the chainsaw and ensures users’ safety.
- The fuel tank capacity of 550ml in this chainsaw.
- The oil tank capacity is 260ml.
- Max Engine Power is 3KW/ 8500rpm/min.
- It runs on gas.
- The 62cc 2 Stroke Engine in the COOCHEER chainsaw generates adequate power.
- The 20 inch bar of the COOCHEER chainsaw helps to cut long objects very smoothly.
- Well, the rubber padded grip makes it easy to handle.
These are the six best 20 inch chainsaws, which are different and unique in the market. You will notice in the chainsaw reviews that no matter what, these six chainsaws will be there on the list.
These chainsaws fulfill the requirements of what every customer or user wants. Select the one for yourself which goes perfectly with your work, needs, and budget.
Now let us get into the most important section, which is the buying guide.
If you are also looking for the best corded hammer drill, you can read these reviews.
A Few Factors to Consider When Choosing The Best 20 Inch Chainsaw
We are certain that you need to find out about chainsaws before settling on a choice. Here we will share some critical variables that an incredible chainsaw ought to have. If you are looking for top handle chainsaw, you can read best handle chainsaw reviews here
Convenience Of Chainsaw
Convenience is a basic component as it implies you won’t burn through additional time in setting up and beginning to utilize it right away with next to no battle or bother.
Sturdiness Of Chainsaws
And the other factor that you should really think about is how much the chainsaw withstands. The sturdiness fundamentally adds to the life expectancy of the chainsaw.
If the item is really strong, it can work for a long time, assisting you with cutting many materials without any problem.
How It Handles
Well maybe you probably won’t have the foggiest idea about this, yet should the chainsaw not be ready to deal with well, it will make your errands a lot trickier.
What’s more, that isn’t acceptable in any way.
Interestingly, if the chainsaw handles well, alongside how you can move it rapidly, then, at that point, all that will go in transit without basically any impediments.
Weight Of Chainsaw
Envision you are holding a weighty chainsaw, so how would you feel?
And we are almost certain that you will find it somewhat hard to convey and utilize. Also, this will influence the entire cycle extensively. We realize that you would not anticipate that.
So that is the reason before settling on a purchasing choice; you should contemplate the heaviness of the chainsaw to check whether it is appropriate for you to hold or handle easily.
Safety of the Chainsaw
All things considered, when you utilize a chainsaw or some other apparatus, you should possess an item with high assurance to keep away from bothersome work.
As you might know, in any event, when you become acclimated to utilizing a chainsaw, you can, in any case, be whatsoever of enduring draw-ins or payoffs.
Consequently, to guarantee your wellbeing, you ought to consider whether the chainsaw being referred to accompanies a handguard, a low payoff bar, or kickback, chain, and chain brake.
Recurrence Of Use Of Chainsaws
You should consider why this component presents here. This factor is identified with your financial plan.
If you need to utilize a chainsaw now and again, an amicable spending plan with satisfactory provisions has all the earmarks of being the best decision.
In any case, if you regularly carry a chainsaw alongside you, go for an item in a higher section as it offers better outcomes, also sets aside much time and cash for you.
Care and Maintenance of the Chainsaw
A chainsaw has many moving parts that can be destroyed effectively because of the grating, and, fundamentally, you take legitimate consideration of your tool to broaden its life expectancy. The following are a few hints to assist with keeping your chainsaw fit as a fiddle.
- Hone the chain now and then. Sharp teeth make it simpler to slice through wood and diminish the odds of slips and kickbacks.
- Clean the debris off of the chainsaw, so the teeth do not rust.
- Guaranteed legitimate chain tension; a free chain might tumble or break on sway, while a tight chain may slow down the blade. And always before purchasing research well about the chain tension.
- Check the chain oil regularly to guarantee that the chains are sliding absent a lot of pressure.
- Store your chainsaw in a perfect, dry area and out of the range of kids and undeveloped people.
- If you own gas powered chainsaws, consistently check and clean the air channel to forestall residue, soil, and more from getting into the fuel supply and obliterating the motor.
Chainsaw Safety Tips
Extremely many individuals take a carefree demeanor towards chainsaw use, and that is something we can’t stand. Particularly as you graduate to bigger chainsaws, furnishing yourself with legitimate wellbeing hardware and methods will guarantee that you’ll proceed onto every one of your future tasks without a scratch.
Automatic Chain Oiler
While purchasing, check the automatic chain oiler of the chainsaw you choose carefully.
Also, do not forget to check the chain brake of the chainsaw properly.
Automatic Oiling System
If you are a beginner, it is wise for you to research automatic oiling systems before purchasing the product.
If you do not have any prior idea regarding fuel consumption in a chainsaw, please do not forget to research it.
Before purchasing a chainsaw, always keep these facts mentioned above in mind; every tip is important.
FAQ ( Frequently asked question )
Beginners mostly have a lot of questions regarding the best 20 inch chainsaws or any kind of chainsaws, so here are the frequently asked questions-
What is the most reliable chainsaw?
According to our research, we have concluded that Husqvarna 20 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw is the most reliable. It is 100 percent the best chainsaw in the market. It is a reliable machine, with an ergonomic design and has more power than others. The rear handle is of good quality which is much better than Blue Max. It has a sprocket nose bar, helps to cut large trees easily, and has a spark plug.
What is the difference between 20-inch chainsaw chains?
The difference is the size and the parts related to it, and nothing much.
What can a 20-inch chainsaw cut?
With a 20 inch chainsaw, you can cut heavy-duty objects. Small trees are nothing in front of a 20-inch chainsaw. So basically, a 20-inch chainsaw can cut large trees, prune limbs, remove branches of big trees, firewood, and what not.
A 20-inch chainsaw can cut anything, but you need to be careful about what your chainsaw can bear.
How To Lubricate A 20-Inch Chainsaw?
Today, nearly all chainsaws accompany an automatic oiling system to keep the bar and chain in great condition, which keeps the chain lubricated. You should simply routinely top off the repository with oil for better execution.
How To Tension A Chainsaw Properly?
You ought not neglect to turn off the chainsaw and draw in the break prior to beginning to strain. Then, at that point, you put it on the floor or any level surfaces and guarantee there is a little hole between the bar and chain.
What’s more, when you separate the chain brake, the chain can, in any case, work flawlessly with the bar, which implies the strain is fine.
As we all know, choosing the right 20-inch chainsaw is difficult, so we picked the six best 20-inch chainsaws for you. But not which one you need and want for your projects, that is completely your personal choice.
All the chainsaws we mentioned are from well-known brands and high-quality chainsaws. All these features mentioned are authentic and tested.
There are many chainsaw brands, chainsaw models, but these six are the top ones rather than the other models. Each of them is power equipment.